![]() |
| Card 28 was inspired by a card sample in an advertisement for a workshop at Archiver's. I wish there was an Archiver's near me, but I enjoy visiting their store in Missouri when I visit my sister. |
![]() |
| Card 29 - This card was also inspired by the Archiver's ad. I used origami paper for the background. |
![]() |
| Card 30 was inspired by a design by Julie Ebersole using the A Muse tiny flower stamp. |
![]() |
| Card 32 - I used a background stamp and three different ink colors to execute the Archiver's workshop sample. |
![]() |
| Card 33 - This is another card for the Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration Challenge 345, which was to be inspired by the original designs of Sugar Chic Baby. This bib with hot pink and black flowers caught my eye. |
![]() |
| Card 34 - Operation Write Home collects and ships homemade cards to our service people overseas so that they have greeting cards to send home. They provide sketches to make it easier to craft cards in bulk, and this card is their Sketch 99. The turtle stamp came from my niece Melissa, an Army nurse, who sent it to me when she was working in Hawaii. She is currently deployed in Afghanistan, and we pray for her safe return in just about three months. |
![]() |
| Card 36 features simple designs stamped on Twinkling H2O backgrounds. |









1 comment:
All wonderful cards!!! I especially like the flower created with the small flower stamp!!
Post a Comment