
The "Say WHAT?" challenge on Two Peas in a Bucket was to create a card incorporating favorite quotations or sentiments, with extra credit if you used a Quietfire Designs stamp. I recently received a package of goodies from Quietfire, which I won for participating in the Queen of Hearts Challenge. I was itching to try out their products, and I finally got the tonic scissors which are recommended for trimming unmounted rubber stamps. It was my first attempt at trimming, which I did while holding my breath! But never fear, the Quietfire product stamped beautifully, with nice clear calligraphy. I spent a while weaving ribbon scraps together, and found some interesting handmade paper to use. I like how it turned out, and I'm looking forward to trying my other new stamps.
1 comment:
this card looks great.
comgrads on your new rubber.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
I love my mountains.
Please enter someof your work with our stamps in the weekly challenge
http://createdbyhandchallenge.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment