Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Speedy the Cat Friends Challenge 42


Challenge 42 was a sketch challenge. I was still working on valentines so I chose to use this adorable stamp which my daughters got me when they were in Paris last fall. They selected it because it was made in France. It seemed perfect to use a stamp from the City of Love on a Valentine!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! I like the way you colored the hearts. They look almost 3-dimensional. <3

Vicki Dutcher said...

CUTE CAS CARD!! Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Emily Fannon said...

nice work!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love the colors you chose to use with this sketch! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

Harriet Skelly said...

That is a very sweet image! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your version of our sketch....lovely work....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends