
The hostess of the last challenge of the evening loves the color red, so the challenge was to make a card using only red, black and white. This is actually one of my favorite color combinations as well, so I chose to make a birthday card.
This card also works for the January Challenge,*A Perfect Ten* - make a card using ten things. My ten:
3 colors - red, white, black
4 stamps -party hat, cupcake, tiny gift & happy birthday
2 sparkles - red twinkles and clear spica pen
1 tool -circle punch
Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
Very Cute! I like the cherry on the cupcake.
This is fantastic! Glad it's one of your favourites too... great use of the tiny stamps. Love it! Thanks for playing!
I love the layout and I love your take on the challenge! Awesome card!
This is adorable! Love all the tiny stamps!
Post a Comment