
Last night was the January edition of the A Muse Lounge PJ party. The first challenge was to design a card based on your celebrity crush. Two of my early crushes were David McCallum from the Man from U.N.C.L.E., and Paul McCartney, but I couldn't think of a way to use any of the stamps I have to do either of them. But my all time movie hero is Cary Grant, so I designed this card in his honor. Two of his movies, To Catch a Thief and An Affair to Remember, are set in France, and the guy in the A Muse Kissing Couple has a shirt that always reminds me of a French sailor's shirt. And what Cary Grant movie isn't romantic?
2 comments:
Such a cute card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
How cute is this!?! Love the card. I don't think Cary Grant ever went out of style! :)
Post a Comment