![]() |
| Card 7 features the Amuse Queen Ann's Lace stamp on hand made paper. I love the natural looks of the paper with shades of brown and kraft cardstock. |
For Card 8, I used the tulip from the Hero Arts Pocketful o' Posies set, embossed the images with clear embossing powder and colored the flowers with watercolors. I love the cheerful look of tulips in the spring, but because they are known as "deer candy" in my town, I must enjoy them as stamps and not in my garden!
Card 9 -This CAS layout was inspired by Julie Ebersole who was formerly a designer for A Muse stamps. Julie's original design (sorry I can't find the link) had popped up flowers as well, but it works as a simple stamped design when I am in a hurry. All stamps are by Amuse and I the lavender strip is washi tape from a windfall from my daughter.
![]() |
| Card 10 - I used Sketch 96 from the Splitcoast stampers CAS Sketches. |




No comments:
Post a Comment