

The OLW (One Layer Wednesday) 27 challenge on the Simplicity blog this week is to make a holiday card that meet the requirements of the North Dakota State Penitentiary-only one layer of cardstock, no metal, brads, glitter or gemstones. It is optional to send the cards for the prisoners to send to their families during the holidays. I found it kind of restricting to not be able to bling up my cards, but I did make two varieties.
5 comments:
Love both cards...but I really love the scene in a circle!! Well done!
gorgeous, love the red one
Hi - these are great cards. I love the winter house scene, but my favourite is the snowmen in the red border!!
Restricting or not, you sure made two lovely cards! Thanks for playing the challenge this week!
You're cards arrived safely. Thanks so much. They are terrific. We are so excited about all the neat ideas that they cards have. Love the little snowman. We will definitely be able to 'copy' that one. Rhonda (from the ND Penititary group)
Post a Comment